- PDF catalogues
Frequently asked questions
Telephone: (0032) 56 66 64 00
Address: Best Mannequins BVBA, Splenterbeekstraat 2, B-8710 Wielsbeke
Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00
Outside business hours: by appointment. Please give us a phone call, we will look for a time that works for both parties
Of course! 1000 m2 to inspire you with the latest trends in fashion supplies. Moreover, we are ready with a cup of coffee and personal advice if you wish. Making an appointment in advance is always handy. As to lets us can organize ourselves optimally to be able to help you immediately upon arrival.
That is certainly possible. If the product is in stock, you can take it with you immediately.
That is most unfortunate. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to find a suitable solution together. Please contact us as soon as possible.
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that things do not go as expected.
Let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us improve our customer service.
If you wish to return an item or if it concerns a damage claim, you can find all the information about returns here. Every complaint is processed confidentially within 2 business days.
- Via our webshop: www.bestmannequins.be/webshop-1.
- By telephone at: (0032) 56 66 64 00.
- Via email: email@example.com.
- With a visit to our showroom.
You can easily compare products in our webshop thanks to our comparison tool.
When you are on a product page, click 'add to comparison'. At the top, you can click on compare after you have marked several products.
In our webshop, the stock status is always shown with the product, in addition to the price of the product.
We will of course also be happy to check this for you! Feel free to contact us.
We work very quickly to deliver your products, so let us know as soon as possible via telephone or email.
- A stock product can be cancelled as long as the order has not yet been sent.
- A customized product can only be cancelled before it goes into production.
If you order & pay before 16:00 and the entire order is in stock, it will be sent on the next working day.
If the order is not (fully) in stock, you will receive information about the expected delivery time with the order confirmation.
The transport time depends on the destination country.
- Belgium: 1 business day.
- The Netherlands: 1-2 business days.
- France & Germany: 2-3 business days.
- United Kingdom: 3-4 business days.
For other countries inside and outside the EU, click here for more information.
The orders are always delivered by our regular logistics partners. The logistics partner depends on the geographical location of the delivery address. Please contact us if you would like more information about this.
For safety's sake, the customer is expected to personally accept the products and sign off for receipt.
Unless an authorization is posted at your door, the external transport company will not deliver the package.
In case of absence, a 'Not at home message' will be left to schedule a new delivery time. This letter will also explain how the package can still be received.
Another possibility is that the goods will be delivered to a parcel shop in the area. The goods can then be collected at this collection point in your village/municipality/town. This information will also always be stated on the 'Not at home message'.
Some of our partners use a Track & Trace number with which you can find all the information.
Have you not received this? Do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into it for you.
- Be sure to check the Track & Trace details of the package: the time/date may have been postponed.
- Check whether the delivery address is correct.
- Check your letterbox for a 'Not home message'. It may have been delivered to your neighbours, or a new delivery time may have been scheduled.
- Contact our customer service. We will look into it for you.
This may vary depending on the country and the size of the package. Standard shipments have the following shipping costs excl. VAT:
|Country||Package price||Per piece price||Pallet Price||Franco from|
|United Kingdom||€ 15||€ 50||€ 120||€ 1000|
|Belgium||€ 7,95||€ 20||€ 40||€ 600|
|France||€ 12,50||€ 40||€ 80||€ 950|
|The Netherlands||€ 9,50||€ 25||€ 50||€ 750|
|Germany||€ 12,50||€ 40||€ 80||€ 950|
For other countries, click here.
Please note, in the case of deliveries outside the EU, you as the customer may be charged import duties and taxes. Import duties and taxes are always borne by the customer and are not included in the above delivery costs. Even with a free delivery, these costs are borne by the customer.
We perform careful checks and package everything as well as possible. Unfortunately, damage may occur during the delivery. Please report this as soon as possible so that we can submit a damage claim to the transport company.
For a speedy solution, we need the following information from you:
- Photos of the outside box as the package arrived (even if there is no visible damage).
- A photo of the barcode label that is on the box.
- Photos of the damage as you found it (e.g. during unpacking, also the inside of the box).
- Photos that clearly explain the damage in detail and clarify where the damage is (for example, on the leg of the mannequin or on the back).
You can return a product within 5 working days of receipt.
- The products must be complete (including all accessories).
- Products must be undamaged, unused and in the original (undamaged) packaging. Products may only have been handled as they would in a physical store. If you do install or use the products, it means that you accept the products.
- Please always report your return in advance by email to email@example.com
We do not accept returns of personalized products.
- Return the products according to the return conditions to Best Mannequins BVBA, Splenterbeekstraat 2, B-8710 Wielsbeke (Belgium)
- The shipping costs for returning our products are always borne by the customer.
- Note! If damage occurs during the return, this is the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, only use reliable courier services.
- For returns outside the European Union, please only choose a courier service (for example UPS, TNT, DHL etc.) that is also responsible for customs formalities.
All our products come with a standard warranty for hidden defects of 12 months with the exception of consumables. Warranty for visible defects is excluded from the acceptance of the goods, i.e. 3 working days after the receipt of the goods. The warranty is limited to repairing or replacing with equivalent goods.
- Within the warranty period: If a complaint is justified, all costs for exchanging or repairing an item will be borne by Best Mannequins BVBA.
- Outside the warranty period: For repairs that fall outside the warranty period, costs will be charge.
A founded complaint is a complaint that was not caused by damage due to intent or negligence or normal wear and/or damage due to non-observance or incorrect observance of the instructions for use.
- Best Mannequins connects you online to the secure platform of Ingenico.
- Here you can choose from the following payment methods: Bancontact / Mister Cash, iDeal, Maestro, Visa / MasterCard / Carte Bleue / PayPal
- When collecting your goods in our warehouse in Wielsbeke, you may choose payment in cash or with a bank card.
Send us your customer number or order number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you your invoice by email as soon as possible.
This depends on how you have paid. The funds will always be refunded to the account that was used for the order. For refunds with a bank card, we kindly ask you to email us your IBAN and BIC data.
It can sometimes take a few working days for a refund to appear on your account. For a return, it will only be refunded after a check has been done to see whether the goods meet the return conditions.
- Click on 'Log in' at the top.
- Click on the Create new account button.
- Click on Register.
- Click on 'Log in' at the top.
- Enter your username and password.
- Log in on your account via 'Log in'.
- Click on 'My account' at the top.
- Click on 'My details' on the left.
- Change your details or add a delivery address.
- Click on Save.
- Click on 'Log in' at the top.
- Click on 'Username and/or password forgotten?'
- Enter your username in the pop-up window and request a new password.
- You will receive a new password via email.
Contact our customer service via telephone or email.